We all knew that I went as Wonder Woman for Halloween (my post last week was a little bit premature), and after sharing my outfit details last week, I wanted to share the details of my makeup.
I opted for a golden smokey eye and bright red lipstick–I modified the look that I did last week for the look I did last night.
(product links will be updated)
- My homemade moisturizer
- COTZ Natural Skin Tone
- NYX Proof It Eyeshadow Primer
- L’Oreal HIP (high intensity pigments), Shocking Shadow Pigment (I have the gold one! It’s discontinued but quite possibly the best eyeshadow I have ever used!)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge (It’s a beautiful duochrone green-brick red)
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner
- ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
- TOPSHOP Eyebrow Pencil
- Essence Make Me Brown Eyebrow Gel Mascara
- NYX Wonder™ Concealer Stick
- ELF Flawless Face Powder
- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
- Stila Liquid Lipstick in Tesoro
- Colourpop Lippie Stix in Fighter
Ka-pow! I’m thinking about doing a video tutorial or maybe a step by step photo one, so tell me what you think!