Snapchat is the worst. It totally ruined my plans of posting a makeup tutorial post because it deleted all of my pictures!
ANYWAYS, I will post not only a makeup tutorial soon, but also my sneaky tips and tricks on how I do my makeup. A lot of you have asked me for a tutorial on how I do my makeup, and what products I used, and I definitely have no problem sharing with all of you!
I thought that since my tutorial post didn’t work, the most logical starting point would be talking about the different products I use, and why I use them…
I’ve updated my makeup routine and products since the last post I made, so…
I’m definitely still navigating making videos and using other forms of media on The Unabridged Sass and I know my video isn’t perfect. But I’m trying!
- COTZ Natural Skin Tone
- NYX Proof It Eyeshadow Primer
- L’Oreal HIP (high intensity pigments), Shocking Shadow Pigment (I have the gold one! It’s discontinued but quite possibly the best eyeshadow I have ever used!)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Lounge (It’s a beautiful duochrone green-brick red)
- MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner
- ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
- TOPSHOP Eyebrow Pencil
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara
- Benefit Cosmetics Watt’s Up! Highlighter
- ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia
- Colourpop Super Shock Cheek (The Hello Kitty Collection one)
- ELF Matte Lip Color in Berry Sorbet