To continue this makeup-filled week on The Unabridged Sass, I decided to do one last tag, called The 20 Questions tag!
And as I’m sure y’all are tired of listening to my makeup recommendations and what products I use, yadda yadda, this tag actually has no questions like that! It’s really just, overall a fun tag about all aspects of makeup!
So let’s get started!
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
Okay, I remember having lip glosses, but the lip gloss I have the most vivid memory of is the Covergirl Wet Slicks, because my mom took me to Ulta and she let me pick one out, all by myself! And I googled YouTube reviews and that kind of started this phase where I loved watching tutorials and things.
It was forever ago, I mean, look at Rihanna in that advertisement!
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found ‘The One’?
My perfect mascara is no mascara, because I hate mascara.
3. What coverage do you like in a foundation?
I don’t wear foundation anymore, but when I did I liked a light coverage and light kind of texture.
4. What’s your favourite high-end brand?
5. What cosmetics brand are you desperate to try but haven’t yet?
Tom Ford and Charlotte Tilbury!
6. Favourite drugstore brand?
ELF and Colourpop!
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Nope. I had a phase when I did, but it was a very short phase which always ended in me ripping them off.
8. Is there any makeup you can’t leave the house wearing?
No, I have no problem walking out bare faced!
9. What is your most cherished beauty product?
My Naked 2 palette, it was the first big high-end makeup purchase I made, and it holds sentimental value to me because of that.
10. How often do you buy a makeup product?
It honestly depends.
11. Do you have a monthly beauty budget or spend freely?
12. Do you utilise coupons, reward cards and sales for your beauty products?
Always, if possible.
13. Which beauty product do you buy the most of?
14. Is there a brand that you really don’t like?
Maybelline, Covergirl, Rimmel; you will never hear me recommend anything from those three!
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like paraben’s or sulphates?
If possible! However, I should really be more mindful about ingredients.
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Target and Sephora!
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or sticking to a routine?
Sticking to my very minimal routine.
18. What’s your favourite Bath & Body brand?
19. If you could only buy from one brand, who would you pick?
This is such a terrible question because I literally have perfected my makeup bag and it’s such a big mix of products. Like, it’s terrible to imagine! I love using products from various brands!
I would say Urban Decay. Or ELF.
20. What do you love about makeup?
It’s an instant confident boost, and an awesome way to be creative and express yourself.