One of my fave bloggers, Erin Angela did this blogger tag, so I decided to do it as well!
- Name: Chrissey
- Age: 21
- Height: 5’5
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Tattoos/Piercings: Just earrings, although I have been thinking about getting a little bird on my shoulder.
- Colour: Green
- Season: Summer, but I like the weather of Chicago fall better (that’s when it’s 70 degrees haha)
- Shop: Target…lol! Okay, seriously though, J.Crew Factory, H&M, Sephora.
- Song: All songs by Ed Sheeran
- Music Artist: Childish Gambino, Tove Lo, Rihanna, M.I.A….the list goes on.
- Bands: My five million favorite indie pop bands
- TV Show: The Mindy Project
- Film: Clueless
- Actor/Actress: Mindy Kaling, Gal Gadot, Leonardo Dicaprio
- Book: The Great Gatsby
- Food: Cheese fries
- Drink: Grapefruit La Croix
1. What’s the story behind your blog name?
This is such a commonly asked story.
I thought it was a cute name, it was something that suited me. Unabridged Sass, because with me, you always get unabridged sass! Cute, right?
2. What are your three best and three worst personality traits?
Best: Determined, Honest, Independent
Worst: Picky, Indecisive, Worrier
3. Favourite subject in school?
Right now, I’m taking a Public Health and Epidemiology course that is very interesting!
4. What are your fears?
Failure, change, and running out of time.
5. What is the last thing that made you cry?
6. What countries have you been to?
Canada, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, China
7. What was your dream career when you were little? Has it changed?
When I was little I wanted to be a blogger, and it makes me laugh that now I blog…it’s just not my full time job! Right now, I’m working to go to pharmacy school…but I think what my dream career now is to change the world in whatever I am passionate about.
8. How would you describe your fashion sense?
Chic, feminine, classic. I like how Olivia Palermo dresses but with the colors of Kate Spade. I also love how Jamie Chung dresses!
And of course Mindy Lahiri and Blair Waldorf.
9. If you could be any animal, what would you be?