Sixty degrees warm.
Anyways, I wanted to post the details today and everything since I hadn’t in a while!
I curled my newly chopped hair in about 10-15 this morning, I did loose, casual sassy kind of curls. Throughout the day they fell a bit, but they were still cute.
For makeup, I did my usual eye look (tutorial later, promise. Everyone’s been asking me about my eye makeup!) and wore the Hello Kitty x Colour Pop lipstick! I of course used the Naked 2, and dusted Bootycall all over my lid and blended Chopper and YDK in the crease. Tutorial this week… I’m planning on a video one but we will see!
I did change my eyebrow product… I switched to the NYX brow pencil and I LOVE IT. I’m planning a post on eyebrow products and what to use for what kind of look, so I’ll be sure to include more details later. I absolutely LOVE this brow pencil and the natural brow look!
And a few other makeup routine updates-
- I still LOVE the butter bronzer by Physicians Formula. It is by far the best bronzer I have ever used.
- The Neutrogena tinted moisturizer…. still amazing. Still my favorite face product.
- The Colourpop highlighter, I’m still in love.
- I am using the EYEKO fat liner–please be careful with makeup expiration! I will do a post on this as well, because I definitely have a story for all of you…
- I’m running low on a few products and I will do an empties blog post asap!
The Starbucks I’m sipping on is a grande vanilla sweet cream cold brew. Yums!
Also, yes, I really love colored coats.
What’s your look of the day? And how is the weather doing?! I’m walking around outside in a cardigan now in the Windy City!