My friend Charlotte from Mosaicca nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much for the nomination, and the kind words Charlotte! I genuinely appreciate it!
If you haven’t checked out her blog already, you definitely have to! She is one of the kindest and sweetest bloggers out there, and covers a wide range of different interesting topics and ideas! From gaming to recipes, she writes about it all!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!
My seven facts:
1. Almost all of my best friends were intimidated or scared of me when they first met me! I think it’s a combination of the resting bitch face and the fact that my voice is so strong and assertive. I swear I’m not mean!
2. I will admit that I am a Slytherin, I’ve had multiple quizzes and sorting hats tell me so!
3. I’ve been told that I’m like Monica Geller from Friends! Personality wise and everything, my friends used to always come over to my apartment to congregate and eat food! And when Joey’s girlfriend says, “She’s very loud for such a small person.”
4. I have an incredibly sensitive stomach. I have to be careful about what I eat because I’m so prone to having an upset stomach. It gets especially terrible when I’m stressed!
5. I love Twitter and social media! And meeting and talking to new people! (My Twitter is @unabridgedsass and so is my Instagram!)
6. One of my favorite foods in the entire world is cheese fries. I hate crinkle cut fries, but love them in cheese fries! The best cheese fries are from Portillo’s, by the way.
7. I am horribly scared of needles. Absolutely terrified.
The people I nominate:
Currently, Lately, Paige runs a lifestyle blog that is a nice mix of everything. She is super down to earth, and one of the most approachable bloggers out there!
A Historian About Town, Jessica is one of my favorite bloggers, and always writes with wit and is all-around a super cool lady! She writes about travel, fashion, reading, podcasts, and a bunch of other interesting topics! She also answers all of my random questions on Twitter about travelling and blogging, so she’s the best for putting up with me.
And Liv Loves, I just found Liv’s blog somewhat recently, and she is very genuine and honest with her writing and reviews! It’s something that I always appreciate in not just beauty blogging, but all-around blogging! A lot of you ask me about beauty blogs written by a POC, because swatches and whatnot, and she’s a great person to follow!
Mackmarie, Mackenzie has the coolest food and healthy eating ideas, and her blog posts are always fun! She’s also one of the nicest and most approachable bloggers that I have interacted with, and is super engaged with her readers!
How I Do Grown Up, Another somewhat recent blog find, Rebecca writes about her perspective and adventures in “adulting.” I find her blog to be tremendously refreshing and honest, and a great read! She also writes about teaching, which is superbly interesting to me.
PT Contender, Jess is one of the sweetest and kindest people on WP. She’s super friendly and energetic, and a blooming social butterfly! I love her comments and tweets, as they always brighten up my day! She writes about exercise and PT!
Thanks again Charlotte for nominating me! And I look forward to reading all of the nominee’s posts!!
Who would you nominate?