I posted my all-around bucket list earlier this year. A lot of you enjoyed it, and I’m glad… sometimes you just need a little inspiration to go out and live life.
But I was thinking, about how there’s things I dream to do/have… blogging-wise. I thought about what I wanted to achieve and what I dreamed of doing. Brands that I dreamed of collaborating with, or milestones that seemed extravagant. And I made a list and saved it on my phone.
I was looking at it today and realized for my blogging bucket list for this year–I had actually done some of the things! My blog has definitely come a long way in the six months that I’ve run it, and little growth like this makes me incredibly happy.
So, without further ado… my blogging bucket list. The 2017 one. And the in my wildest dreams one.
The 2017 Blogging Bucket List
- Hit 1,000 followers.
- Have something (small) sent from a brand that I love and trust.
- Surpass 500 Twitter Followers.
- Find out that someone unexpected reads my blog.
- Have one of my loved ones refer to me as a blogger (not in a joking way).
- Make some amazing blogger friends that are absolutely phenomenal.
Spoiler alert… I somehow accomplished all of these.
I somehow have accumulated over three thousand cumulative followers. I have found out that quite a few unexpected people read my blog (including a classmate that I greatly admire and an ex-suitor). The Mindy Project’s PR team contacted me and sent me the cutest pins, and my friends ALWAYS are telling random people we meet that I’m a blogger. And the best thing?
I’ve made some pretty freaking amazing blogging friends!
Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and interacting with my blog. I love talking and meeting all of you, and you all always make my day! I’m so grateful for all of you, and am so appreciative! Thank you.
And as for my second list…
The In My Wildest Dreams Blogging Bucket List
- Collaborate with one of my favorite brands.
- Be interviewed.
- Make little revenue from my blog where I can buy blog things with blog money. Like an upgraded WP plan, makeup to review, etc!
- If this is truly my wildest dreams… then maybe be able to even blog full-time.
- Get a vacation sponsor and go to somewhere exciting.
- Be a big enough blogger where I can use my real last name.
And those are my lists! I’m not saying that I’m definitely going to achieve all of these things or that I 100% have the ability to. But there’s nothing wrong with dreaming, and a girl can dream!
And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with imagining a some extra income from blogging or a free purse in your mailbox! It is a Wildest Dreams Bucket List, after all!
What’s a wild blogging-related dream you have? What’s on your Blogging Bucket List?