I feel a little weird picking up my phone to type out a blog post. I’ve told you guys that I’m slowly easing back into things (and admittedly I wish I had never drifted from my own blog… even though professionally this has paid off).
Here’s what’s been going on with me.
- I have literally been wearing the same makeup for over a month. I wear the exact same makeup routine and I haven’t bought ANY new products. My ten minute face is essentially my daily look.
- BUT I have found a new favorite lip product. The Clinique glosswear gloss in Juicy Apple is my daily lip color.
- Work has been busy. I have been busy. I’m slowly learning my work-life balance but it’s been tricky.
- Shows I’ve been extra loving: Blackish, Rick and Morty.
- Posts I plan on writing: an explanation about what exactly I do for work, since a lot of you are curious. Also, sharing what I carry in my everyday and work bag (it’s really heavy).
- What I’ve been reading: Manrepeller, my usual blogs (I’m catching up!), Forbes, Business Insider, Post Grad Problems, Levo League.
- What I’ve been wearing: blazers, pants, heels, cute blouses… you know.
- What I’ve been sharing: if you aren’t following me on twitter, be sure to do so! I tweet all the time!
“I think as humans, no one remembers their successes, everyone just remembers their failures.”
What have you guys been up to?