I am someone who is admittedly flawed. I’m always consistently in the pursuit of self improvement and trying to find ways that I can be a better human being. I’ve slowly but surely been trying to remove the negativity and bad from my life, to replace it with good vibes and personal growth.
I hate New Year’s resolutions and super strict goals because it doesn’t leave room for modifications and growth. Although I am someone who loves planning and guidelines, I like to give myself flexibility in what I’m trying to achieve short-term (depending on the changes or goals I’m trying to make).
I like to view it like this: I have concrete long term goals and these little strides are just a means of getting there (and they can change!)
So, here’s a fun little list of some things that I’m trying to do:
- Drink more water.
- Try to eat a more balanced diet.
- Read more often.
- Be more informed about current issues and events (not that I wasn’t before).
- Journal every day.
- Be more considerate and kind to others.
- Learn new hobbies and skills, when possible.
- Learn more about my culture and heritage.
- Try to be more helpful to others.
- Be more creative on the blog.
- Focus on the positivity around you.
- Let things go, more often.
What are some things you’re trying to do? What little changes are you trying to make? I love hearing about others’ personal growth and progress, so be sure to share with me!
Until Next Time,